Mar 3, 2010

Apple is always fun to watch ..

Steve Jobs, last week:
We can sit by and watch competitors steal our patented inventions, or we can do something about it. We’ve decided to do something about it.

Steve Jobs, 1996:
...Picasso had a saying he said good artists copy great artists steal. And we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas.

I guess its good to see Apple taking steps against Android. That means Apple already fears Android. And I think they have any right to fear Android as it is where the iPhone will never be able to go to. Open, Featurefull, Simple ... I really like that I can do and use what I want on my phone. It feels so powerful and so open and ready for any task. The iPhone is nothing compared to that, just a nice looking feature phone. I don't even know why they call it smartphone, don't see anything smart there.

oh and btw. Patents suck hard ..

No comments:

Post a Comment