Jul 2, 2012

Selling my lovely Dell Inspiron Mini 10v



I'm selling my lovely Dell Mini 10v Netbook. (I have a blue cover, not black) As I have an other laptop now I don't use it anymore. Besides some small test installations. I still love it, its a great little netbook. The hardware is a bit dated already but for normal tasks it works well. Great for Skype calls, Youtube, Websurfing, writing documents and similar stuff. Not so good for playing games or HD Videos.

Specs:
  • Intel Atom N270 (1.6 Ghz) CPU
  • 1 GB of DDR2 RAM
  • 10.1 inch with a 1024 X 576 resolution
  • 160 GB 5400 RPM 2.5 inch hard drive
  • 1.3 megapixel Webcam
  • 802.11b/g WiFi card (not sure about n, need to check)
  • SD Card reader
  • Windows XP (I run the latest Ubuntu 12.04 on it, works great, Windows 7 works great too)
  • has no Fan! completely silent ..
I took good care of it and it has no obvious signs of usage. (no scratches or anything like that) The keyboard is very nice. I bought it for ~320 EUR and I would like to have 180 EUR for it. Also, it does work well as a Hackintosh.

Update:
- Wikipedia EN


No comments:

Post a Comment