Dec 29, 2011

Top Moblie Apps of 2011

As I'm already blogging on my mobile phone I thought that maybe some are interested in what Apps I use on my phones. Also at the end of next year I'm able to compare and see what Apps are still there. So here's my list of important Apps:
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Dropbox
  • Skype
  • Google Maps
  • WhatsApp
  • Viber
  • Blogger
  • Google Docs
  • YouTube
  • Shazam
  • Google Reader
  • Gmail
  • Fancy Widgets
  • Barcode Scanner
  • Wifi Analyzer
  • OkCupid
  • Juwels Deluxe
  • Geizhals (local price comparison)
  • Inside 3 (from my service provider)
Furthermore, I've lots of apps I installed, but don't really use. These are the ones I really like and use. On a new phone I would install these first. Oh and those are all free Apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment