Dec 13, 2009

Status Update ...

Still a lot to do in the new flat. The kitchen is about the only room thats nearly finished. Bought a Ikea shelf but as I unpacked it I saw that it was damaged already :(. Need to bring it back but without a car it's a little complicated. One of my sisters mentioned that she wanna visit me before Xmas so maybe I have luck and she drives me to Ikea.

Xmas is also nearing and with it the pressure to buy stuff no one needs. I still haven't bought anything besides stuff for myself recently like a new computer :). But I need to start soon or I'll run out of time as in any other year. Always the same with me ;). I hope I find a few good things this year and don't have to buy the usual Wine, Chocolate and stuff like that.

The only thing that makes me really sad is that I can't code anything recently. My webpages would desperately need some love. FengGUI needs a new release. Just no time left for it. I hope that I'll be able to spend more time coding starting with January. But stuff like that you can never know. I really miss it already. Lets hope and see ...

No comments:

Post a Comment