Dec 2, 2009

Moving to the new flat

The last week I did move to the new flat. Finally a bigger room for myself and my old/new flatmates. Its a very nice and quiet flat. Just around the corner there is a big shopping street. Everything you wanna buy within 5 minutes walk time is so nice :). Especially if you don't own a car! Metro station around the corner as well as other public transport infrastructure near by. All very nice ..

Only really bad thing is that it now takes me 30+ minutes to get to work. Instead of the 10 minute walk I'm used to. Also its a little disappointing that in this part of Vienna there isn't much to go out besides a few bars. Everything I'm used to in Vienna is at the other side of town. So no walking home anymore late at night :(. Well I guess I'm getting used to it soon ...

No comments:

Post a Comment